Teacher/Counselor Recs & Common App

<p>So, I just applied to NYU & U of M and I have my recommendations submitted online and they show up as submitted on the common app website, but I was wondering if I need to do anything special to submit these to my colleges? If I submitted the supplement & common app & fee do I not have to do anything else? Thanks.</p>

<p>If it says on the Common App site that the forms have been submitted then it means that they've been submitted to the schools. So if the status says "Submitted" you're good to go, nothing to worry to about. :)</p>