Tech Gadgets That Got You Through School

<p>In a world where people are attached to devices, applications, and programs I wanted to know what tech gadgets, programs, apps, et cetera got you through your year at University? What was your go to gadget when you needed to calculate, plan/organize, write out notes, have fun, or otherwise. This is just a place to tell about any program that you love (or tried to love, but didn't quite meet your expectations.)</p>

<p>If you could buy tech stuff for a new university student so they could make it through the year, what tech stuff would you buy?</p>

<p>Music player...listening to other people gab while studying can be quite aggravating.</p>

<p>
[quote]
If you could buy tech stuff for a new university student so they could make it through the year, what tech stuff would you buy?

[/quote]

I would buy them an alarm clock and desk lamp and take all of their other tech stuff away. It's really more distracting than useful.</p>

<p>google lol</p>

<p>My Walkman</p>

<p>Noise canceling headphones. Best investment EVER</p>

<p>Smartphone. E-mail is the new text</p>

<p>yeah, you definitely want a good pair of headphones</p>

<p>I found my smartphone not essential, but very very helpful</p>

<p>

Paper, pencil, brain. THE top triple-threat tech trio.. worked like a charm.</p>

<p>No machine created by a human will ever be as complex and advanced as a system of biological neural networks.</p>

<p>iPod touch</p>

<p>My iPhone, specifically the evernote app. I synced it with the app on my computer and was able to take my notes with me everywhere I went. I feel like being able to read over them so often helped me keep my grades up.</p>