Temple / University of Oklahoma / University of Alabama / Howard

Hi. I am an international student with an SAT score of 2200 ( 1450 M + CR ) and a GPA of 4 out of 4, along with some not-outstanding-but-pretty-great activities. I applied at some top schools, got rejected by most and accepted by some but couldn’t go because of financial circumstances. So I am searching for a decent school that offers scholrships for internationals as well as admissions at Spring. I finally reached to those schools but I have no idea which one would be the best for a political science major although I am leaning towards Temple :
Temple University - University of Oklohama - University of Alabama
Any help? And if you have any info about other pretty good schools that offer scholarships for internationals, especially at Spring but that’s not a big deal, I’d be grateful.

Can’t comment on the programs that much but Temple being in Philadelphia gives you access to a larger International airport and it’s not too hard to get to the 3 airports of New York City so traveling to home should be easier. It’ll also most likely be the mist diverse of the choices - at least the area where it’s located is.

You may want to look on the schools’ political science department web pages to check for the offerings in political science at each school.