The attitudes are different...

<p>Getting pumped up for the Fall...

[quote]
Freeman took part in camps at Florida, Miami and Florida State in recent weeks, so he had a chance to compare the coaches at all three programs in action.</p>

<p>"The attitudes are different," Freeman said. "At Florida State, they are hyper. They are ready to work. They push you harder. They are not going to steer you wrong. They want the best for you.</p>

<p>"They won't show favoritism," he added. "The best man is going to play. I think the thing that caught their attention with me was when we were working hard I was running through every drill full speed. I wasn't showing that I was tired even when I was tired. I was in the front of every line. I showed them that I was ready to work as hard as they are."</p>

<p>Freeman, who said he plans to major in business at Florida State, becomes the 14th commitment for the 2011 recruiting class.

[/quote]

See: FSU</a> adds RB commitment from Miami | tallahassee.com | Tallahassee Democrat</p>

<p>If anyone needs a summertime "football fix", the USF at FSU football game will be shown again on the Florida Sunshine Sports cable TV network at noon today, Saturday June 26--double check local TV listings for scheduled time in your local area.</p>

<p>This game was probably the final nail in the coffin for Coach Bowden's coaching career at FSU.</p>

<p>As an FSU alumnus I can assure you the repeated losses to UF and this loss were indeed the straw that broke the camel's back. Everybody saw that Bobby's performance was diminishing for years - except him.</p>

<p>There is a saying that FSU alumni would consider a 1-10 season a success...as long as the one victory came against UF. ;)</p>