YAY Hawks! Kaner comes through when it counts…an amazing series. Hats off to the Lightening, but very happy to end this in Chicago.
Yes! The neighbors started the fireworks as soon as the horn sounded.
I sincerely hope with the way the weather has been around here, that it doesn’t rain on our parade.
Bolts were a great opponent, and their day will come soon.
Feels SO GOOD!! Props to the Bolts!! They are a very good team. 
YES!!! …The Blackhawks are the Stanley Cup Champions!!! 
Depressed.
Romani, the solution to that is to get back to your honeymoon!
(though I am still mourning that the Caps didn’t get further, so I feel your pain, too)
Lot of heart on the ice tonight. Congrats Blackhawks. Great run Bolts. Both teams played like champions.
Happy for Kimmo…and amazed for Hossa. He’s quoted as saying he signed w Chicago for 12 hoping for one Cup and got 3 in 6 yrs!
I don’t know what to say to you, Bolts fans, except that you have a really special team. Bishop playing with the torn groin and who knows what else was going on with the others. Your team is very good and compared to Perry, Stoner, Kesler, etc…they’re classy.
Now here in Chicago, we brace for the summer salary cap purge. Gosh I miss Capgeek.
LOL @CountingDown my honeymoon was over a few days ago. I’ve been working crazy hours since then to make up for all my missed work.
(And by that I mean I’m currently procrastinating and watching something about the history of exorcisms…)
At least your guys made the playoffs, Rom.
That’s fair. They’ve made the playoffs every year I’ve been alive. I know that I’m lucky for that but sometimes it feels like playoffs are the goal and not the cup 
There is always next year! 
The Blackhawks parade and rally is today! The city is turning out for the Hawks and it’s great! ![]()
Here’s a link to the live-stream.
http://stream.nbcsports.com/rsn/index_csn-chicago.html?pid=18084