The Harrington Foundation Scholarship

<p>Can somebody tell me if I am interpreting the eligibility requirements correctly for this scholarship? The website lists "GPA of 2.5 to 3.5 (4.0 scale)" as an eligibility requirement. My unweighted GPA is over 3.5. So that means I wouldn't qualify for the scholarship......???? That sounds a bit weird to me. One of the things listed in the selection criteria is academic achievement, yet I'd have to have lower grades to qualify??? I figured that the people who could answer my question best would be the people who work for the foundation that provides the scholarship, so, I e-mailed them using the e-mail address listed on the website and apparently the e-mail address isn't functional because my e-mail was rejected and I called them using the phone number in their privacy policy and the number doesn't even exist......</p>

<p>The</a> Harrington Foundation Scholarships</p>

<p>i've come across a few scholarships like this you didn't read it wrong its just targeting a different group of people. academic achievement doesn't necesarily mean you have to have a 4.0 or higher.</p>

<p>take me for instance. my school doesn't weigh classes yet i've taken 15 honor classes and 5 ap. the most rigorous courses anyone could take at my school but we didn't get any extra points to our gpa or raw grades but my academic gpa is around a 3.5 so i would be eligible for this</p>

<p>Wow, thanks for posting this. I was going to apply for this scholarship and I just disregarded the "2.5 to 3.5" part. I have a 3.6. How sucky is that?</p>