The hidden code of meetings ... applies to many parts of CC as well

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/13788_1640000589555065_8688029615457291964_n.jpg?oh=338b228a06f88fe5315ad63bcb015285&oe=55A523A5&gda=1436028760_bdec7eef66e53b9fda54ce9cc35f28a9

very funny!!!

“Am I hearing you say…:”

Translation:
“Your idea is idiotic…”

“To put this in the context of the bigger picture”

Translation
“I’m about to railroad you into owning an ugly position”

Single slide: “Executive summary”

Translation
“We can skip the next 2 agonizing hours of waterboarding if you just say Yes now”

“I may have shared this before:”

Translation: “I don’t remember squat so bear with me as I repeat the same story for the umpteenth time.”

Man: “I have a great idea.”

Translation: “I am about to repeat the comment just made by the woman in the room that no one paid any attention to.”

“We are together on this” means “We are so far apart a truck could drive through it.”
“Lets take it offline” means “we don’t want to discuss it - ever.”