The question everyone is dying to know

<p>Most colleges get you to self report your aps......
If that is the case, how are they going to know if i lie on my aps and not send the actual reports because i dont want credits?</p>

<p>I wouldn't advise you to do such a thing, or consider doing it.</p>

<p>That said, I suppose it's just an honor system in this scenario. If you are caught cheating to the school, which can occur even if you don't send in the actual report from the CB, you could face some consequences.
APs don't count for much in admissions anyway. They're mainly used for college credit/placement in courses, so there's really no point in lying about your scores in the first place.</p>

<p>I think you can easily cheat. However, if you are caught, that's an almost guarantee to revoke your admissions. You could possibly cover your tracks if you wrote 5 instead of a 4 by saying you accidentally typed the wrong number. But if you write down an exam you've never taken, you're screwed. It's not worth taking the chance; you could have gotten in without the fake AP scores, and you could get rejected because you put down fake AP scores.</p>

<p>
[quote]
that's an almost guarantee to revoke your admissions

[/quote]
</p>

<p>I don't think it's that serious, but that could be a legitimate reason for revocation.</p>