the ropes course

<p>what’s the ropes course like? a program I’m in is doing it, but I’ve always been a weakling, could never make it up the ropes in gym class. Do we have to do some climbing? If so, I might just skip it.</p>

<p>D was not too much into these kinds of things in h.s., but I know she went a couple of times last year “for fun” and really enjoyed it. Others at UMD can give your more specifics on what it is, but you might as well try it.</p>

<p>They have a low ropes part of the course as well – that’s most likely the part you’re doing since that’s better for teambuilding. Everyone participates at the same time. If they do tower climbing, that’s always optional (you might want to say that you’re afraid of heights instead of “a weakling” though…). My sorority did the ropes course last year and I wasn’t sure what to expect, but there were barely any ropes involved at all.</p>