The single creepiest thing to make a preschooler watch EVER?

<p>I wish I could could post a link, but I can't. Youtube: "grote kunst voor kleine mensen" and it is the very first link.</p>

<p>I know its just a chocolate bunny, but this video was actually emotionally disturbing to me. And it's tailored specifically to preschoolers.</p>

<p>What an awful video! I found it very hard to watch, too - especially the first part. </p>

<p>And what's the point?</p>

<p>I thought it was funny- you do realize it isn't a real bunny right?
Didn't your preschoolers * eat* their chocolate bunnies or were they too traumatized to?</p>

<p>I guess there is something wrong with me as a Mom- I found it kind of funny too... My kids would not have been bothered by it as we usually had fun biting the heads off of choc. bunnies.</p>

<p>I think preschoolers, who aren't looking for dark, secret, creepy meanings in everything they see, and (hopefully) aren't yet carrying deep emotional scars from their long lives, would find this hilarious.</p>

<p>It always just seemed weird in general - the chocolate bunny thing - I mean, didn't you always have to think hard about which part of the bunny you should "bite off" first. I remember the kids always smirking about stuff like that.</p>

<p>I thought it was messed up. This isn't execution, it's torture.</p>

<p>I don't understand why this was so disturbing to me. I know it's CHOCOLATE, but still...</p>

<p>It would annoy me if I had young kids still - but only because I really would prefer them not to come home and start melting chocolate all over my house and with my iron, or a hair dryer. My kids came up with enough mess making ideas all on their very own!</p>

<p>I thought the melt patterns and flow of the chocolate (particularly with the hair drier) were pretty interesting, but that's the engineer in me.</p>

<p>The preschooler in me, who liked destroying things as much as making them, was highly entertained.</p>

<p>
[quote]
I don't understand why this was so disturbing to me.

[/quote]

"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." - S. Freud</p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>All that good chocolate going to waste... :(</p>

<p>But at least it's not going to waist... :rolleyes:</p>

<p>Look at it this way: It's an educational video to teach preschoolers that irons, sunlamps, and hair dryers are hot, and therefore they shouldn't play with them.</p>

<p>I thought the music was kinda creepy.</p>

<p>As the mother of a child who used to freak out during the Snowman video when the Snowman would try on some false teeth and spit them out, no, I don't think I would want pre-schoolers watching this. The melting eyes, for instance, I'm sure would have terrified him. </p>

<p>Although, what would I personally have thought as a pre-schooler? Hard to say, but I'm guessing, I probably wouldn't have thought much of it. I know some of the things that I now think are pretty weird, I accepted as a tot. Such as the lullaby <em>Rock a bye Baby</em>. Think about it. As an adult, I think about the lyrics, and think, what kind of thing is that to sing to a baby? As a kid, I never gave them a thought. Maybe that's the scary part of raising children. Children just take things in. </p>

<p>Not sure what the point of this film is. It seems like Jr. Horror movies for Tots, maybe?</p>