The Troy High School Thread

<p>Hey Guys! This is my "Troy High" account on CC. I thought I'd create a Troy High Post. I want to hear everyone's opinions about Troy High School. If you recognize my sn, then you probably know who I am (holla to class of 2012!).</p>

<p>I am hoping this thread (if people do comment on it) will help each other in terms of test preparations, self studies for all subjects, tips on college admissions, and which teachers to take and ask for letters of recs. If you are not from Troy, please feel free to express your opinions about our school. I understand that we do attract a lot of hate in many areas. </p>

<p>Please don't stereotype Troy people as nerds with 20 AP classes, sci oly awards, and no life -.- , other than that, complain and express all your hate as much as you'd like </p>

<p>Feel free to post questions about Troy admissions, Troy Life, our IB and Troy Tech programs or what classes you might want to take.</p>

<p>how is life at troy</p>

<p>Troy's pretty good. Lots of fun people to hang out with, no bully/fighting problems. Few drug problems... Academics are pretty intense and hard but I have not attended other schools so I can't say how much harder or easier it is compared. A lot of people do complain that they would do better if they transfer to neighboring schools though.</p>

<p>I'm a sophomore wondering what are the best classes to take next year? I heard APUSH is extremely hard and we are not allowed to double up on science classes... also, what is CompSci AB like? Thanks.</p>

<p>Used to go to one of Troy's rival schools....</p>

<p>y'all are beast freals.</p>

<p>which state ?</p>

<p>California.^</p>

<p>Troy MI > Troy CA</p>

<p>^LOL</p>

<p>10char</p>

<p>Anyone can get into Troy. All you need to do is be able to build a half way decent wooden horse.</p>

<p>My cousin went to Troy. But I live in Washington.
Yeahhhh, sorry. All I know is that you guys won scioly nats. :P</p>

<p>why did you feel the need to make a thread for some random high school?</p>

<p>wooooooooooww, you Troy kids rofl</p>

<p>Troy MI> Troy CA</p>

<p>Yeaah MI represent! Does anyone from here actually go to THS in MI?</p>

<p>Troy AL > Troy MI > Troy CA
Trojans ftw
:D</p>

<p>Wait.. we just bumped up a year old thread... :/</p>

<p>I didn't notice. Darn.</p>

<p>I live in MI but I don't go to Troy High School</p>

<p>