<p>I’ve only gotten into one school, my safety. All my other schools don’t notify until March 31st or April 1st and you get to see it online.</p>
<p>i mean within USC</p>
<p>My Status always Said "We are unable to process the status of your application at this time. Please try again later, or Contact Us with any questions or concerns you might have. "</p>
<p>And I got a big fat acceptance Snail mail pkg, Today</p>
<p>Wow, nice.
I haven’t gotten anything. =/</p>
<p>As of now, I’m about 75% sure I was rejected. While my SAT scores are above the mean score, my GPA is mere 3.0… 3.3 including mid-year grades, although I had a huge upward trend from frosh - junior year. they didn’t even request mid-year grades from me. Ah well. All the accepted students have 3.7 - 3.9’s… ahhh well.</p>
<p>yea i’m feeling a rejection since everyone else whose status updated on 3/7 or so already got in… i’m hoping my mail is just slow or something but it won’t be.</p>
<p>i feel a rejection coming too…my app went into review 3/9, and like nave said, most people whose statuses were updated around 3/7 already got in…</p>
<p>well i got my status changed on 3/7 but haven’t got anything… but my date still says 1/11 so maybe it was actually reviewed then, but the status paragraph just didn’t change.</p>