Things I have no control over....

<p>I think the admissions office and finaid office update your online tracker at different paces with the finaid office appearing much more diligent in performing this task. Perhaps this is because not all applicants apply for finaid, heh, anyways - on my tracker it said that they havent received/processed my teacher Recs (which my teachers sent out 10/11). Now, there is a fine distinction between the two words. Received - indicate that they never received it...heh. Processed indicate that they MIGHT have received it, just not gotten around to processing it. To make matters more complicated, there is also no record of my October writing score which I sent in (even though I got a receipt from Collegeboard saying they already sent it.) So what do you guys thing - they're just a little overwhelmed right now, or should I start dropping by all the postoffices around the nation?</p>

<p>Lol GLory I can totally understand you...kinda the same with my situation...I think they just been busy, but it never hurts to try.</p>