three teacher recs????

<p>I was online filling out the Brown app...and they have three teacher forms (4A, 4B, and 4C). Form 4C is for BS and PLME people (I'm applying for these) and is for a math/science teacher...but what about 4B and 4A? Does that mean we need 3 teacher recs????</p>

<p>Yes, you need three. The 3rd has to be from math/science, but the other two don't have to be.</p>

<p>then can i have one of the other two recs come from a non-academic teacher?</p>

<p>i also wish to know, other 2 can be anybody right?</p>

<p>Actually 4A, B & C are the rec forms for two teachers and the guidance counselor.</p>

<p>wah r u sure?</p>

<p>Sorry - my mistake. 4A & 4B are teacher recs, 4C is Science or Math teacher rec for Sc.B or PLME applicants. 2A is the guidance counselor form. My apologies</p>

<p>On the brown website, it says 4A and 4B are for academic teachers.</p>

<p>so we need 3 academic teachers??? and one has to be math/science for the 4C form?</p>

<p>I'm not applying for Sc.B, but I know my science teacher will provide a great recc. Should I ask her to fill out 4B instead and just drop the C? I understood it to mean that you send in 3 reccs, period. Maybe not?</p>