Title IV Financial Aid funds

<p>To grant permission to have your financial aid pay all UF charges, please select the "Student Permission" button below.</p>

<p>Did you grant permission? I don't know what this is for.</p>

<p>OBVIOUSLY!!! how do you think they will disburse you Fin Aid!!! grant it or lose it. ;)</p>

<p>its what it says it is. you have to grant them permission to take out your debt before you get whats left over.</p>

<p>ooh lol it sounded like they were asking for permission to use my BF money on things other than tuition. </p>

<p>I get whatevers left right? I just don't want them to use it on uncessary fees just because I gave them permission to do so..</p>

<p>Federal regulations require the university to obtain your permission to use your Federal Title IV financial aid (grants and loans) to pay charges other than tuition and housing that appear on your account. These charges may include books, meal plans, laser prints, health care services, and parking decals or tickets.</p>

<p>When your financial aid is disbursed, these charges will be paid and any balance remaining will be direct-deposited into your checking account or mailed to you. Your permission will expedite payment of these charges and disbursement of your aid.</p>

<p>What if I dont want them to use BF money for all that other stuff?</p>

<p>Contact SFA in that case.</p>

<p>why wouldn't you? paying off your debts to the university is very important. you aren't able to do a lot of things if you owe the school money. if you dont want them to take the money out, then dont get those things.</p>