<p>Enjoy-</p>
<p>[YouTube</a> - UNC Clef Hangers - Carolina In My Mind (Commencement)](<a href=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zqLpbUOZbM]YouTube ”>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zqLpbUOZbM )</p>
<p>I was at Commencement this year and this was so beautiful that I had to post it when I found it online. We are truly a part of something special here! :)</p>
<p>Cuse0507 - was this from this year - or last year? the video says 2009. Is this something they do every year? Terrific voices!</p>
<p>This was last year’s commencement, but I believe they do it at every spring commencement.</p>
eadad
May 27, 2010, 1:16am
4
<p>Every commencement…</p>
<p>For those who don’t know, James Taylor’s dad was once the head of the UNC Med School and the student health center is named after him as well.</p>
<p>“He’s Not Here” also traces it name heritage to JT…</p>
<p>the student health center shares a name with James Taylor, but isn’t actually named after him, it’s named after another James Taylor.</p>
<p>Love this video - I have a friend from high school whose in the Clef Hangers now. :)</p>
eadad
May 28, 2010, 12:13am
6
<p>My mistake…I was told that by someone whose info I trusted…:)</p>
<p>[Isaac</a> M. Taylor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia](<a href=“http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_M._Taylor]Isaac ”>Isaac M. Taylor - Wikipedia )</p>