To be a panther: a nittany lion: a Scarlet Knight: Chance me for state schools !

<p>So i want to apply to
Rutgers University-New Brunswick ( Honors Campus)
Penn State -main
University of Pittsburgh -Honors Campus
University of Maryland honors program
Drexel</p>

<p>But I am not sure that I can get into these honors programs early due to my stats</p>

<p>GPA: last year was a 3.69; but I’m pretty sure it’s a 3.7 now This GPA is weighted.</p>

<p>Class Rank: 21-24/289 (about top 10 percent)</p>

<p>SAT:1st try :2010
800 CR 570M 640 W
2nd try :2110
760CR 590M 760 W
will take in October to raise math score</p>

<p>SAT II’s-
USH:760
Bio:640
Lang:620
will retake last took them before I could really study enough</p>

<p>Course Load: All honors and AP classes
Took 3 AP Classes junior year & 3 AP Exams
APUSH:5 AP Lang: 5 AP Bio:5
My course load this year will consists of 5 AP classes
and one free period-no good classes to fill this free period</p>

<p>Public School: sends 1-4 kids to ivies</p>

<p>Summer activities: Not much really; I was a Tasp finalist ( should I even include this?) but ultimately close, but no cigar</p>

<p>ECs:
I’m pretty weak here
Involved in Speech and debate (3 years +)
Speech Captain
won a state level award
quarterfinals in a National (Villiger)
reached rank of Special Distinction
qualified to National Tournament for Catholic forensic League many times (But its not NFL so…)</p>

<p>Science: won state ribbons( how else to explain it) for science projects in 9th and 10th grade</p>

<p>Started running cross Country in 11th grade because of challenge -should I include this? it’s so new
will have 200 hours of volunteering at local hospital
I’m in NHS</p>

<p>I think that’s it so…
what do you think, can I get in?</p>

<p>Do you know what your UW GPA is?
I think you have good chances at all of those schools. You’re right; you may not get into the honors programs right off, but work hard in college and you may get in. </p>

<p>chance back:
<a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/968749-chance-me-hamilton-dartmouth-vanderbilt.html[/url]”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/968749-chance-me-hamilton-dartmouth-vanderbilt.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>No. No one will tell me. My school refuses to unweight.</p>

<p>bump.10char.</p>

<p>bump. 10 char.</p>

<p>If you’re in-state for PSU and pitt, they should be no problem at all. I think you are in at all these schools</p>

<p>how does being in-state help ?</p>