<p>Hello, I got rejected by UT but got offered the CAP program from them. Should I do the CAP program? I heard that it has strings attached.
If so, I plan to do the CAP program at UTA.</p>
<p>Anyway, I don’t understand why I didn’t get into UT this year and yet… UCLA ACCEPTED ME!
Yes, UCLA! I REALLY don’t know what is going on! Maybe it’s the 9% rule? Grrrr! UT is the ONLY Texas school I REALLY wanted to go to. Somebody PLEASE TELL ME!</p>
<p>Don’t know much about CAP other than you must maintain at least a 3.2. I’d seriously consider UCLA if I were you. But if your heart and mind are really set on UT, Go for the cap. I don’t think it will be too much of a problem.</p>
<p>Admission to UT has really been over the top this year. Unless the automatic admission stops, more deserving applicants like yourself will be denied. It doesn’t mean you are not good enough, but just got unlucky.</p>
<p>-If it makes you feel any better, I was given the option of CAP also.</p>