<p>so on monday 12/26 i sent sat scores to the rest of my schools.
i dont know why i waited till now to send the other half, but i'm really worried that collegeboard won't send them out before the deadline (1/1)</p>
<p>if they process my request and send it after the deadline,
what should i do?!?! will the schools not care since they will still be processing files and understand that it takes a few days before cb can send scores, or will i just be disqualified?</p>