<p>I was going to apply in November, but then decided the school was not for me. </p>
<p>Now i’m looking at it, and i realized they have the major i want (fashion merchandising - which is hard to find in a 4 yr University) and i’m reconsidering it.</p>
<p>the tuition is way too high for me though, and i know i would probably get less scholarship consideration. also i’ll only be admitted (if so) on a space-available basis.</p>
<p>I have a 3.2 UW, 3.6 W, 1830 SAT, TONS of ec’s/jobs/volunteer hours. im also OOS</p>
<p>the deadline for full consideration was Jan 1st… is it worth it to apply right now?</p>
<p>Yes it is. Worst case scenario they will put you on a waiting list. That happened to me. If they want you to attend they will find a way to get you in. And my credential were actually lower than yours. I would suggest that you also put a back up major/college on your app because fashion is impacted. Sometimes applicants are not admitted to their first choice major. But if you keep your grades up it is easy to transfer into the major you want later on.There financial is actually very good, at least for me. Check for yourself, this website gives you a good estimate of what to expect. But they were flexible with their aid with me. Good Luck!
<a href=“Net Price Calculator”>Net Price Calculator;