<p>1.Notre Dame
2.Virginia
3.MIT
4.Wharton
5.Cornell
6.UC Berkeley
7.Emory</p>

<p>Good job wharton ! This ranking shows that wharton is a good school.<br>
It also confirms that Cornell Berkeley Michigan 's UG business schools are as good as Wharton. </p>

<p>the graduate MBA ranking can be found here,</p>

<p>Rankings</a> - Best Business Schools - Graduate Schools - Education - US News and World Report</p>

<p>But gugupo, you forgot about THIS 2010 ranking of undergraduate business programs:</p>

<p>
[quote]
1 University of Pennsylvania Philadelphia, PA 4.8
2 Massachusetts Institute of Technology Cambridge, MA 4.6
University of California--Berkeley Berkeley, CA 4.6
4 University of Michigan--Ann Arbor Ann Arbor, MI 4.5
5 New York University New York, NY 4.4
6 University of North Carolina--Chapel Hill Chapel Hill, NC 4.3
University of Texas--Austin Austin, TX 4.3
University of Virginia Charlottesville, VA 4.3
9 Carnegie Mellon University Pittsburgh, PA 4.2
10 Cornell University Ithaca, NY 4.1
University of Southern California Los Angeles, CA 4.1

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Best</a> Undergraduate Business Programs - Best Colleges - Education - US News and World Report</p>

<p>and THIS 2010 global ranking of MBA programs, which puts Wharton at #1 in the US:</p>

<p>Business</a> school rankings and MBA rankings from the Financial Times</p>

<p>I guess it was just an oversight. ;)</p>

<p>^^Worth mentioning that Business Week bases their ratings on ratemyprofessors.com.</p>

<p>You fail gugupo</p>

<p>no your ****ting me. i went to the website and it doesnt mention the methodology</p>

<p>You also know Wharton refused to submit information requested for the Business Week rankings to protect students/alumni personal information, which has hurt them in the ranking. </p>

<p>I need not mention what an epic fail your tirade is, gugupo. But it's funny you try to deny the validity of rankings when they are favorable for Penn (like USNews undergrad rankings, for example), but then bring rankings up when they have Penn ranked lower. What's also funny is how you try to claim a bunch of schools are more prestigious than Penn...when in this case, it's pretty much universally acknowledged that Wharton is far and away the most prestigious undergraduate business program in the country, if not the world. So basically, you utilize whatever measure fits better for the situation--rankings or general consensus, and flip flop between the two depending on which puts Penn in a worse light. Don't think anybody is actually taking you seriously, though, because it's beyond obvious you're a troll. Just pointing out some ways you might try to improve your idiotic attacks and make yourself seem less moronic. Although, I'm not sure it's possible...</p>

<p>agree with CAPA. </p>

<p>wharton definitely resonates.</p>

<p>Really, there is no need to get angry over something so trivial. I don't think gugupo was dissing Penn when he posted this. You whartonites need to not be so anal about rankings when really they are all completely arbitrary anyway.</p>

<p>Cornell's UG business program is as good as Wharton.</p>

<p>Hahaha ya if u wanna manage a hotel.</p>

<p>Get some professional help, gugupo. I recommend that you find a team of psychologists willing to work around the clock and willing to use shock therapy. </p>

<p>P.S. I'm sorry Penn rejected you.</p>

<p>with all due respect, UVA and MIT are excellent schools. It's just that they don't have John Mack, John Thain, and Steve Ells coming on campus to talk to students.</p>

<p>Gugupo is just a troll who lurks on CC's Penn forum whose only goal is to provoke Penn students and prospective students. Someday, maybe he'll get over his rejection and get a real life.</p>

<p>It's fun to compare the components of the two schools' rankings in that system. Wharton wins on academic quality (#1 vs. #19), avg. starting salary ($60,000 vs. $55,000), avg. SATs (1450 vs. 1411) and faculty-student ratio (11 vs. 18). Notre Dame wins on student satisfaction survey (#1 vs. #15) and facilities (A+ vs. A). It's also not clear whether Notre Dame got credit for having only a 3-year program vs. 4 at Wharton, as if you didn't have to pay for your freshman year at Notre Dame. Anyway, it's a pretty twisted ranking system if it ranks Notre Dame ahead of Wharton on that basis.</p>

<p>Looks like someone in charge at Businessweek went to Notre Dame.</p>

<p>You can always tell when rankings are a pile of crap when schools are making massive jumps from year to year. What exactly was the difference for Boston College between this year, and last, that made them jump up eight spots? Did they do something groundbreaking? Or would it just be tough to sell a magazine with a list that stayed the same from year to year?</p>

<p>Correct me if I'm mistaken, but this list seems to consider a lot of other factors other than just raw education quality. I just can't see how Wharton can be beat for undergraduate business, hence the reason I wanted to go there</p>