Transcript Evaluation?

<p>I am coming from a 4-year university and was wondering how I can go about getting my transcript evaluated to find out which of my courses are transferable. I am willing to pay for the service if necessary and knowing which of my 4-year university courses will transfer and which won't is necessary so I can know what I should take at a CC to complete the Cal transfer entry requirements.</p>

<p>You don't need to pay for the service! </p>

<p>Talk to your CC counselor or just fill out a transcript evaluation form from your CC. I had to turn one in because I went to a different CC before we moved, in order to get into my Calculus class I needed to show that I had done pre-calc from my old CC. </p>

<p>Just keep in mind that this takes a the earlier you turn in your form, the better. Expect to wait 4-6 months. </p>

<p>I know you were asking for a 4-year but from what I hear, it's pretty much the same process. Turn in your transcripts from the 4-year along with the course catalog descriptions for the class and they will take it from there.</p>

<p>Thanks for the quick reply! Any idea where I can get a Transcript Evaluation form? I am not currently enrolled in any University or CC (most likely I will start this fall) so ideally an online source would be best.</p>

<p>I think it depends on your particular CC that you attend...I got the form at the actual Enrollment Services desk...which is ideal because you have to turn in everything to them.</p>

<p>I transfered from an OOSU to my CCC and they did it automatically for me. It actually didn't take that long. I just sent my official transcripts over after I applied and during my first counseling session they had it all done there. They even told me which classes they took but UCLA and Cal probably wouldn't due to pre-req differences. If you're planning on enrolling in a CCC I would apply ASAP to get a better registration date and send them your offical transcripts and ask them their specific process.</p>