Transfer Admission Decision Window

Hi all,

I applied to UW Seattle and WWU as a transfer student. I just got accepted to WWU, but it is my backup school. The deadline to confirm enrollment is May 1st, but the admission decision window for UW is May-June. I’m not sure what to do here. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :slight_smile:

I’m facing the exact same situation as you. I have to confirm my enrollment to WWU and pay the fee by May 1st, but I’m still waiting to hear back from UW. The unfortunate part is that the fee is non-refundable. I have read that many students choose to pay the fee and secure enrollment at another school in order to make sure they will be going to college in the Autumn. I may end up doing the same, but still wait and see if I get accepted to UW. It’s an option, but its definitely a tricky situation!