Transfer Class

<p>I'm taking a Summer course at a local University. How do I transfer that credit to the University I go to in the Fall and Spring?</p>

<p>Talk to your adviser. It will involve having an official transcript sent to your University. What office it will have to be sent to depends on your college. Your adviser should be able to help you.</p>