transfer credits


<p>i am currently in an undergraduate at an ivy league college. i am thinking of taking a course at another university next summer. my school states that as long as i get a C or better in the course, the course will be recorded as a Pass on my transcript and will not affect my GPA. </p>

<p>However, when applying to law school, will it say the name of the college the transfer course was taken at? also, will I personally have to report the grade i got for the class, even though it is not reported on my official transcript?</p>


<p>You will have to submit transcripts from all colleges that you have attended. This means you will have to send the transcript from the other college where you are taking the summer course along with the transcript from your home college.</p>