Transfer TO an international school?

<p>I am currently attending a community college in South Carolina but plan to transfer and further my education at a four year university. Is it possible for me to transfer TO a college or university outside of the United States? I have always wanted to study abroad, and the possibility of studying in a school(preferably in Mexico,Chile,Spain or any other Spanish speaking country) excites me. I want to major double major in Social Work and Spanish,but if I were to actually study abroad in a Spanish speaking country,that would be even better. Also, if I were able to do so,how would I go about financing such an education? Any advice,suggesting,etc is greatly appreciated!</p>

<p>If you want to end up as a social worker, check licensing requirements for someone whose education was outside the U.S. </p>

<p>Of course Puerto Rico would let you stay in the U.S. system in a Spanish-speaking context. And federal financial aid presumably would be available. Just a thought.</p>

<p>Thank you for replying and suggesting Puerto Rico, I hadn’t even considered or thought about that country. I will definitely look into it more.</p>