transfer to the arch colleges/universities from CC

<p>sup guys
im 18 now im gonna ba turn 19 few months later ...
i just got my GED done and i earned high school diploma
im thinking about going to a community college first and then transfer to the colleges/universities that has architecture major .
1. does most of community college offer a achitecture program ??
2. If not, what are they teach you in cc ?
3. how to transfer to the good colleges/universities</p>

<p>guys give me a lot of advices and your opinions.</p>