Transferring between schools?

<p>When I applied, I had absolutely no idea what I wanted to study, so I applied to the school with the widest range of majors: College of Letters and Science. Now that I'm going to UCLA, I've realized I'm leaning more in the Computer Science direction. The problem is that the CompSci major is in the Samueli School of Engineering.</p>

<p>Is there any way to transfer between schools within the university? I can't seem to find it on the website.</p>

<p>Furthermore, can I have a major in one school and a minor in another? What about double majoring across schools?</p>

<p>Any info would be appreciated.</p>

<p>You can find information on Change of Major to or within HSSEAS at [Change</a> of Major — UCLA Engineering Office of Academic and Student Affairs](<a href=“]Change”></p>