Transferring Credit from a Community College

<p>I took a course at a community college over the summer and I have looked all over the UT website to find out how let UT know I took the class and get credit at UT for it. I cannot find any information about where to send my transcript from the community college to what steps I need to take to get this credit. If anyone has any info on how to go about this process that would be great.</p>

<p>When I sent my transcript, the credit was automatically given. It wasn't really a choice of which credit to claim or not; all of it was automatically given.</p>

<p>Just go onto the website for the community college, usually the registrar. Request that they send a transcript from the cc to UT. They usually send it electronically. When UT gets the transcript they award the appropriate credit. It will just show up after a week or so.</p>

<p>It won't just let me pick UT. I have to give a specific address to send the transcript to. I just don't know the office and address where I need to send it.</p>

<p>Here you go:</p>

<p>Transcripts</a> | Transfer | Be a Longhorn</p>

<p>click on "official transcripts" and it will give you the address</p>

<p>Thanks a bunch!</p>