Transferring Lab Science

<p>I go to GA State. I plan on going to GT for Undergrad Business. I understand that GSU's Geog 1112k will transfer as EAS 1xxx, for transfer admission purposes. </p>

<p>But will it be used to satisfy any degree requirements (Core Area D)? Or will I have to take another lab science in Core Area D?</p>