Transferring OUT of Berklee College of Music to academic schools?

It’s November of my freshman year at Berklee and I want to transfer to a school with better academics to get a business degree. I’m looking for colleges around boston, and I like Northeastern so far.

I was homeschooled. Berklee is test optional, so I never took the SAT/ACT. My only standardized test grade is a 5 on AP music theory.
A computer error kicked me out of calculus this year, but Berklee doesn’t care. So, the only credentials I have are good academic grades for freshman year (I plan to keep up the good work), with no math grade.

Is it possible for me to transfer into a Northeastern level school as a sophomore? would I have to take the SAT or do a math class over the summer?

I would appreciate advice from students who have transferred!
Thank you

Read up on Northeastern transfer requirements for business. If that doesn’t clear up whether you have to take the math class, then you should definitely call Northeastern and ask. If the math class is required, inquire if you can take it during the summer/after you’ve applied.

If by the time of applying you haven’t completed >24 units, then you’ll have to take the SAT/ACT (about a month or two BEFORE the Fall 2018 application is due.)