So my situation is pretty weird. I went to Valencia 2014-2017. They were going to hold me back and limit my classes because my GPA was not above a 2.0. Transferred to Seminole State for a summer semester to complete all I needed. I took Chem 1, Bio 1, Humanities, History to graduate. Did not do well because I got sick and I fell behind. So I basically transferred there for no reason. GPA dropped to a 1.3. Then I took it upon myself to transfer again to State College of Florida. They didn’t take all my classes. Some of my classes didn’t transfer so on my transcript is says that I have a 2.06 GPA with the classes I did well on. It didn’t take my classes I failed for whatever reason. And if I do well with these classes So my question is, should I put down that I attended Valencia and Seminole State and State College of Florida? Or should I put down Valencia and State College of Florida. I went to seminole state and earned no credit so it was a waist of time for me. I am asking before I fill out this application. I have been paying my entire college career out of pocket. No financial aid, no scholarships, no student loans. So I am applying for the spring semester. I don’t want to get revoked or rejected or whatever it is. So, I am asking you all. I have read about the Clearing House and I am wondering will they check and go into that depth with my application? Would they take my GPA from the last school I attended? If so then I don’t care if I put all 3 schools. But if they take the GPA from all the schools together I am a little concerned. Sorry for the paragraph everybody! 
You are required to disclose every single post-secondary institution you’ve attended.
They will use your last GPA but will look at all records. If you don’t disclose one you won’t get in due to dishonesty.
More importantly, why are your grades so low?
Study skills? Partying? Excessive work hours? Lack of high school preparation? Do you seek support through the writing center, office hours?
Changing colleges won’t change your grades if you cannot pinpoint the problem then work at solving this.
Are you a returning adult?
My grades are so low because I didn’t have my priorities straight and I live at home so I had trouble with my family. And also working because I’ve been laying for school out of my own pocket. Now that I have my ish together I’m doing better and seeking help.
There is a student clearing house that will have a record of all the schools you have attended. If you lie, you will be caught.
Some unwarranted advice: I would make ABSOLUTELY SURE you’re going into college with a fresh mindset, and willing to work towards your degree uninterrupted. The most important thing is to be honest with yourself. Can you handle a full-time course load? Are you currently in an environment where you can work towards your degree in peace? As @MYOS1634 stated, pinpoint your problems, but PLEASE approach your issues candidly.
You had created another thread on which schools you’d like to transfer to. You cannot possibly expect to be accepted AND succeed these institutions if you don’t first resolve your issues (and fix your GPA).