Hi folks! Would be very grateful if y’all could help me out on this.
Basics : GRE = 323, TOEFL = 111, GPA = 9.3, Internships= 4 months in IT field. ,Publications= none
I am highly interested in pursuing specialization in Machine Learning or Data Science. I did some research and found these universities to be the best fit for my area of interest and I am applying to all.
- University of Cali, Berkeley (highly ambitious)
- University of Cali, Irvine
- Georgia Tech (ambitious)
- University of Southern California (most preferred due to Cali state and proximity to Silicon Valley)
- University of Colorado Boulder.
- Columbia University (spec in DS , ambitious)
- University of Chicago (Data Analytics)
I would prefer California state , and would like to have a mix of both ie. academics and social life.
So I feel GaTech should be excluded because its too demanding.
Could you please suggest me some other Universities? Any sort of other advice ? Should I exclude any Uni from my list as there’s no chance at all?