Trying to apply for grants - can't find any

<p>To put it simply, my first year of college, I had no clue what I wanted to do, but walked with a 3.2 (back in 2009). When I moved and transferred, I was at a complete loss and didn't care. My GPA dropped to a current 1.8 (I failed a class and only made an A in one, passing the others with Cs). And that's pulled up from a .7. </p>

<p>I'm back on track, now knowing what I want to do and fully determined. I messed up and I know it, but I can't find anything (grant or loan) to offer to someone with such a low GPA (most require 2.5+). I failed the one class, because it was online and I just forgot about it, but now I'm stuck and have no idea what to do. </p>

<p>Does anyone know of any grants that apply to someone in my current situation?</p>

<p>There really aren't any such grants or scholarships for your situation. Check with your local community college, though I suspect that is probably another dead end, especially sitting at a 1.8 gpa.</p>

<p>You should plan on how to get through college with student loans and working. You may find that you need to work fulltime and go to college parttime.</p>