TV size??

<p>Ok with the risk of getting a hard time here.....Is there a restriction on the size of the TV the students can have in the suites? NOOOO I'm not thinking of getting a 60inch large screen!LOL We were at BestBuy yesterday and the salesman said we should check. He said he knew there was a restriction at UT. We were thinking along the lines of a 37 inch for the living area. I can't imagine that would be a problem, but thought I'd throw it out here......</p>

<p>LOL! Where else but Bama?
No real input but I am loving relaying this type of info to son's friends who are being put in forced triples etc...</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>I doubt that there is any size limit.</p>

<p>I saw families carrying out huge flatscreens from Ridgecrest South last May. if the kids want big screens in their living rooms and they'll fit, Bama seems to be fine with it.</p>

<p>i think the restriction is that it must fit thru the door!</p>

<p>: )</p>

<p>Proud hauler of a mere 50" set last fall. S was very popular on away game days and pro football Sundays : )</p>

<p>^^^</p>

<p>LOL...were you one of the families that I saw hauling a big flat screen out of Ridgecrest South last May?</p>

<p>You're my new hero TooRealistic, makes me feel better about the size of DSs college pile! :)</p>

<p>Thanks everyone! Guess if someone can have a 50 inch, we're good to go!! My DS is a huge sports fan, so he may have a crowd for the away games and NFL also!</p>