U Chicago Grants?

<p>I was searching through the financial aid calculator and i put in my stats for U Chicago. My Sat Score is 2040 and my family income is 180 k. My GPA is fairly good for the school too (though it did not ask for it on the calculator).<br>
For some reason, however, the final amount it gave was that I would get a 30,000 dollar scholarship. I just wanted to know if U Chicago gives those massive grants like Ivy Leagues do, or if I just entered something wrong. Can anyone give any advice on this?</p>

<p>Out of curiosity, I input my stats into the UofC NPC and it turn out a number which does not match my Sophomore DD is getting this year. The NpC is way off and way more generous than the actual "award" from the school. Better to start your calculation from FAFSA and work out your EFC first. It is more accurate that way.</p>

<p>Unless you have siblings in college, I highly doubt that UChi will be giving you any grant money. With that income and one child in college, you'd likely be a full pay student.</p>

<p>As for scholarship (merit), I doubt you'd get anything from UChi with your SAT. You may not even get accepted, so a merit scholarship is highly unlikely.</p>

<p>Looks like UChi's NPC is way off or you made a large error.</p>