U.S. Department of Education's Master Promissory Note

<p>So I found out that I needed to sign this in order to get loans from UW. So I printed it out and filled out all the information. The form is 8 pages long but I assume that you only need to send in the first page, is this correct? Also, would I be sending the form to the UW Financial Aid Office? </p>


<p>You can simply complete it online. That's how i did it..</p>