hi all! I am an international applicant (California, paying full) for Architecture to Carleton, Ubc and U Toronto (UBC is my top choice). I heard back from U Toronto and got in (yay) but am still waiting on UBC and Carleton. U Toronto says I have to commit by May 1st, but UBC and Carleton STILL haven’t given me admissions updates and I’m getting nervous they may post that AFTER may 1st, leading to trouble. I saw a few others In my position on threads from years past, all of whom say they got their admissions updates late April to late may, soooo idk what to do. Help.
You can commit to U of T now and then let them know you won’t be coming if you get into a different university later.