UC art a-g requirements online at community college?


<p>So I've been researching online courses and a-g requirements for the UC's. There is one thing that is really confusing me. Can the Visual and Performing Arts requirement be completed online at a community college (as long as it's transferable)? Has anyone ever done this? </p>


<p>Nope :(</p>

<p>I need to fulfill my arts requirement too this summer. Unfortunately, it can't be completed online.</p>

<p>not even at community colleges?

<p>Typically a VPA course requires you to "perform" like painting pictures or dancing. But you can also take courses like history of dance, history of theater, history of music, or history of art to fulfill the requirement. Review the course description carefully to make sure the course will satisfy the VPA requirement. For a detailed explanation of acceptable and unacceptable VPA courses, see [url=<a href="http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/educators/counselors/adminfo/freshman/advising/admission/agr.html%5DUniversity"&gt;http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/educators/counselors/adminfo/freshman/advising/admission/agr.html]University&lt;/a> of California - Counselors<a href="scroll%20down%20to" title="f | Visual and Performing Arts">/url</a>.</p>