Haha same here they really extending this to the last minute (comp e btw)
yeah man im not religious either but if i get off the waitlist at this point i think I’m going to start believing in a higher power
Anyone hear anything today?
Nope. Still on the waitlist here
no, still on the waitlist
Still waiting over here as well. I hope it’s a good sign
I hope we hear something this week.
its too late i dont think were going to make it
Why don’t they just send out the rejections😭
If they are simply going to reject the rest of the waitlisted students, why do they wait so long and give false hope?
I personally think it’s a good sign if you weren’t part of the last wave of rejections. Spaces continually free up as people decide not to attend or reject their offer off of the waitlist.
S24 admitted off the waitlist today. One hour ago. Games + Playable Media. Our friend was also admitted for Economics. Good luck everyone!
Congrats!!! Has anyone heard back that applied for bio?
Nothing. Still waiting.
ADMITTED TODAY @4:30 for legal studies!
Congratulations to everyone!!! Has anyone heard anything about any of the engineering major’s primaryily computer?
Wait list progress is slow and vague for all key majors incl Computers I believe.
I can’t believe it’s July 22nd and still haven’t heard anything.
My kid hasn’t heard anything yet either, still on the waitlist!
We are still waiting over here as well. Absolutely ridiculous!!