Uchicago EA, Swarthmore, Brandeis, George Washington, Georgetown, NYU, BU, American, and Washington

I will be applying to the following schools:
Uchicago EA, Swarthmore, Brandeis, George Washington, Georgetown, NYU, BU, American, and Washington

I am first gen, Hispanic female from the southwest.
These are my stats:
3.7-3.8 GPA UW
2110 SAT superscore (will be retaking one more time)

I’ve taken all honors and AP classes at my high school, which is considered one of the top high schools in the country.

Awards
AP Scholar, National Hispanic Scholar, a few academic awards, including two presidential academic achievement awards for Mexican-Americans.

I will be taking 5 AP’s my senior year

EC
internship with local organization against sexual violence
internship/fellowship on congressional campaign
treasurer and finance director of mock trial
vice president of a school community service club
rotary interact member
science club treasurer
school mentorship program (mentor)
young democrats club

Good essays and good recs

I’d like to know what my chances are of getting into the colleges I plan on applying to.
Thanks!