GPA (UCLA Guidelines): 4.0 UW and 4.4 W
Coursework: Overall took the most rigorous coursework available + more (AP/IB not available until junior year)
- Sophomore: All honors
- Junior: IB Biology HL, IB Lang & Lit HL, IB ToK SL, AP Spanish, AP Statistics, Honors Pre-Calc (Took 2 math classes for fun)
- Senior: Same IB Classes, AP Spanish, AP Calc BC, AP Gov, CP Physics (AP Not Available) (2 science classes and 2 social studies)
- Student Council (3 yrs)
- Girl Up (Fundraising/Social Justice) (3 yrs)
- Hospital Volunteer (60 hrs)
- Digital Leadership and Cultural Exchange (I designed a project for an issue in my community, 60 hrs)
- Did a mentorship program for elementary students and community service club for 1 year.
- Played premier club soccer 1 year (quit due to injury)
- NHS and NSHS
- Book Award from a college
- President’s volunteer service award
I think my essays were pretty good.