UCLA change of major from LS to School of Music

First time posting a question on a forum. Forgive me if I am on a wrong thread. My S is a UCLA freshman in LS. He wants to transfer majors and attend the Herb Alpert College of Music. He auditioned and received an interview earlier this year. He is waiting to hear back from them. He thought he would get an answer at the end of April when decisions for transfers were released. The website only mentions that decisions will be in the spring. I asked him to call the school but he is too nervous. Do you know when decisions will be released for a student in his situation?

1 Like

He shouldn’t be afraid to contact the school. They can give him an update.