<p>Did you apply for this?</p>
<p>what is it for?</p>
<p>You get one if you’re joining a volunteer program. There is an app form for it but usually it’s given to you by the volunteer group coordinators</p>
<p>Just a heads up, the process to get your physical ID is painfully slow. the people who work there take their time. Took me an hour and half with 3 people in front of me to get fingerprinted for the background check. Then had to come back to get the actual ID. took like an hour with 1 person in front of me.</p>
<p>^ This is no exaggeration. These people are quite possibly the slowest workers I have ever seen.</p>
<p>Went pretty smooth for me, but I guess I was lucky (?).</p>
<p>I saw the link to Health System Photo ID Application on my bruincard app email. I am not sure if I need it or not. @overachiever92, why did you get it? Also, did you visit UCLA to get in? there is no on line app?</p>