<p>I will appreciate if anyone can put their input on this!</p>
<p>So if been trying to apply for UCLA summer session C, for philosophy 31 but I read this and it boggles my mind. I’m starting to think that the deadline to register (for new/transfer) students passed already because the info from the URSA website does not make sense.</p>
<p>Course ID Number 312082130
Session C
Number of Weeks 6
Start Date 2011-08-01
End Date 2011-09-09
Transcript Title LOGIC-1ST CRSE
Class Title Logic, First Course
Type of Class Discussion
Units 0.0
Workload Units 0.0
**Class Grading Type Non-graded **
Multiple Term Class Not applicable for non-graded sections
Impacted Class No
Final Exam Exam Code 30
Exam Location<br>
Number Enrolled 42
Enrollment Capacity 60
Number on Wait List 0
Wait List Capacity 5
Class Status Open </p>
<p>^It says grading type = non graded and 0 units? And it says class meets mondays on 9:00am - 9:50am… BUT IT proceeds to say</p>
<p>Instructors: TA
Class Notes:<br>
Course Description: Lecture, three hours; discussion, one hour. Recommended for students who plan to pursue more advanced studies in logic. Elements of symbolic logic, sentential and quantificational; forms of reasoning and structure of language.</p>
<p>How can I apply to these classes if the information it provides doesn’t even make sense?
Is there a sure way of knowing the real class time/day the class meets and other information about it? Can someone explain to me?</p>
<p>One last question, would 2 classes (2 for session A 8-10 units) and (2 classes for session C) be too much to handle for the summer? I’m a transfer student that got accepted to UCLA this year, so I’m just wondering about the workload. Thank you!</p>