<p>Will UCSB o UCD have a better/ unforgetable college experience</p>
<p>UCDavis is very pretty and quiet, and very spread out, so you would do a lot of bike riding and walking. People call it a “boring” campus, but I am not sure if that is true. UCSB is of course right on the beach and very pretty as well, and has a bit more social interaction than ucd. It depends on what type of environment you want!</p>
<p>I’m also deciding between UCD and UCSB…considering the fact that I live in Davis, I really don’t feel like staying here for college. But if I lived any where else, I’d choose Davis! I love the town, and both of my sisters went through UCD and loved it! For me, I’m looking for a good music program and though Davis has it…the Band-uh kind of intimidates me and I hear it’s pretty cult-ish. UCSB on the other hand has a student run pep band and a ton of ensembles to play in.
I’d suggest considering your hobbies and see if either school has what you’re looking for.</p>
<p>I’m currently dating a Band-Uh alumni. They’re great people who like to have fun… cultish? Maybe a little, but wouldn’t you be proud to be part of that upper strata of band-geekishness? </p>
<p>Their motto is “Thrust or Bust”… and uh, all that thrusting really does pay off in the end, if you get my point.</p>