Undergraduate Study Abroad at Cambridge / Oxford?

<p>I'm a current 3rd year University of California undergraduate intending to study abroad the summer after I graduate (next year), and I was wondering if Cambridge and/or Oxford offer summer programs for students from the US. If so, could anyone provide the appropriate links to their websites? </p>

<p>I know London School of Economics does, but I'm looking into other options in the UK as well. </p>


<p>Wow, why don't you just search the website yourself? Or google Oxford/Cambridge summer programme.</p>

<p>I have, but all the information I've found so far has led to adult school programs. I wanted to know if anyone else from California / the US has been able to do so before, and what the general requirements were.</p>

<p>EDIT: Also, I'm looking at the University of Oxford/Cambridge, as my internet search has led me to universities in the general area. </p>

<p>Thanks in advance</p>

<p>If there are Oxford/Cambridge summer programs for American students then they will almost certainly be run by for-profit companies based in those cities and they're unlikely to have any formal connection to the universities themselves.</p>

<p>As far as I know, the Oxbridge faculty don't normally get involved in these types of programs.</p>

<p>No point in doing a summer program after you graduate...</p>

<p>You should just apply to grad school at Cambridge or Oxford. Many of their graduate courses are only one year.</p>

<p>Try University</a> of California Education Abroad Program</p>

<p>Thanks everyone</p>