Unit 2 Triple Suite

<p>I recently got my housing info and I got a Unit 2 Triple Suite... I looked online and I couldn't find any pictures or information on the dimensions. Anyone know anything about it? I looked at the Foothill Suite 3D tour thing and would that be the most comparable?</p>

<p>I didn't know there was suite in Unit 2!? Which building are you in??</p>

<p>Not sure...How do I check? My housing information just states that I got Unit 2 Triple Suite.</p>

<p>Bump! Any info would be great. How is Unit 2 compared to Unit 1/3? I know Unit 1 and 2 are clones but Unit 2 is a block further than Unit 1 and Unit 3 is the oldest but closest.</p>

<p>Unit 3 is not the oldest. Anyone who claims such is lying.</p>

<p>First they built Bowles, then Stern, then the Unit 1 and 2 highrises. A few years later after that, they built the Unit 3 highrises. In the early 1990s they built Foothill and in the early 2000s they built the Unit 1 and 2 mini-suite buildings, Unit 2 Wada Hall, Crossroads, and Unit 3 Beverly-Cleary Hall. At some point somewhere in that timeline, they acquisitioned CKC. </p>

<p>The only truth in Unit 3 being older is that it was not renovated back when they renovated Unit 1 and 2.</p>

<p>Thanks for the info LeftisHominid..do you know anything about the Suites though?</p>

<p>I have heard that in certain units on the 8th floor there are suite dorms, I don't know anything more than that.</p>

<p>CKC was bought in 1986, so that's before Foothill was built. Pretty much each room used to be a classroom, so they're huge.</p>

<p>Only half the buildings in Units 1 and 2 are renovated, the rest look older than Unit 3 buildings. I think all the older buildings have one long hallway and normal rooms.The renovated buildings have the suites and the special programs.</p>