Univ. of Chicago admission pamphlet a indication of my ACT Score?

<p>So just two days ago, I checked the mail and I got one of those pamphlets in the mail which said “THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO OFFICE OF COLLEGE ADMISSIONS”. I immediately checked the ACT/SAT requirements, and on my last SAT I got a 1770 (which is below the average of the students who go their), my ACT score was a 25 (which is also below the average which I believe is a “31”). Though, on June 9th I took the ACT and was wondering could this be related to the score I will receive on my ACT on June 25th 2012?</p>

<p>*I did not sign up to receive anything like this. Nor are my PSAT scores well enough to receive this. Could this just be an error, maybe they mistakenly put my name on it instead of another student?</p>

<p>*It also has my name and the correct mailing address.</p>

<p>No, they, along with many colleges send out mass messages… If you have ever accidentally checked a box, or failed to check a box saying you didn’t want anything, then you will be sent a lot of stuff. Sorry to burst your bubble!</p>

<p>Yeah that is what I thought, but I don’t remember actually checking a box to send me things like this lol. Normally I get admission stuff from state schools.</p>

<p>25 IS NOT a below average ACT score</p>

<p>It is for UChicago. I also got a 25 on the April exam and am hoping to have brought my score up- shall know tonight :D</p>

<p>I meant that the 25 is a low ACT score compared to those who were accepted to Univ. of Chicago.</p>

<p>Anyone else think it that the science was harder than the one in April?</p>

<p>I’m sorry, bro, haha. Just freaked out when I saw that. :stuck_out_tongue: you’re right</p>

<p>I though I did quite well on math and English, but I had to guess completely on the last passage of the reading (which I feel really idiotic for, the instructor called 5 minutes time). I hope I did well on the science section, and also that the curve is healthy.</p>

<p>LOL I guess, I swear I circled random answers I literally ran out of time. I feel so guilty about that, I might not get that 30+ dream of mine just because of that most likely. :(</p>

<p>@Gold monkey your reading testimony is identicial to what happened to me</p>

<p>Thanks Troy3013 I appreciate it very much! :slight_smile: Just curious, I am thinking about taking it one more time in September, I’ll be a senior by then, but I know I will get the scores back back before college application deadlines. I just wanted to know is that too late? Has anyone else done it?</p>

<p>@Quickerthanswift Ironically the April ACT I took I did not run out of time on the reading section , and that was my first time.</p>

<p>I see. That was my third time. I usually finish reading but idk :frowning: I circled b all the way down for 30-40… It looks ridiculous… Hopefully and statistically, I got 3-4 right</p>

<p>What did u guys get?</p>