<p>Hello friends,</p>

<p>I am new in this forum. I am looking for Univeristies which offer graduate engineering scholarship and financial aid programs. Any good linke or website will be appreciated.</p>

<p>Thanks in advance</p>

<p>Most state flagship universities offer graduate engineering programs. MOST if not all of graduate school funding is merit based and comes in the form of assistantships, fellowships, scholarships, grants, some schools have work study. Grad students can take stafford loans too. Getting funding for graduate school will be dependent on your undergrad stats and what you bring to the program. Grad schools do not give need based monies...except loans.</p>